[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[Web Creator] [LMSOFT]
maintenance program keeps soil below the threshold of visibility. If the program is working satisfactorily, the carpet should never look soiled.

DEEP CLEANING
If your rug has visible traffic patterns and/or Soiled fringes or edges , it's time to have it cleaned professionally. A deep cleaning will moisturize the wool, pile and fringes results in an evenly cleaned rug.

Weavers and Finishes
The manufacture of hand made Persian carpet is the result of collaborative work of four groups of people until they reach your hand. The role of qualified and professional weavers and finishers is crucial in producing fine handmade Persian rugs. Knot specifications are peculiar to each region. Quality depends on the patience, integrity and skills of weavers and finishers.
IMITATION
This is a copy of a known design that is neither traditional nor artistic. It basically involves making multiple copies of a single design or commercialize it. Collectively, they often resemble machine made carpets and are known as imitations. The choice is made on the basis of the popularity of a particular design.


Caring for your Carpet
Regular carpet maintenance will enhance your indoor air quality and prevent your carpet's appearance for deteriorating. Because preventative maintenance is less expensive and more effective than frequent restorative cleaning, we recommend that you:

VACUUM AND SOPT CLEAN YOUR CARPET DAILY
Thorough daily vacuuming will extend your carpet's life, because accelerated wear occurs when traffic grinds imbedded soil into the carpet fiber. Only about 20% of carpet soil is soluble in water or solvent. You can remove much of the remaining 80% (fibbers and particles) by vacuuming thoroughly every day, emphasizing heavy soil areas like entrances.

TO ENSURE SPOTS ARE REMOVED PROMPTLY
detergent  solvent  (a teaspoon of non-bleach  powde r in a cup of water)  ammonia  solution  to  neutralize acid stains
(a  tablespoon  of  ammonia  in  a  cup  of  water)  Vinegar solution to neutralize alkaline stains (1/3 white vinegar, 2/3 water) White absorbent cloths or paper  towels  Implement
a preventative  maintenance  program  An  effective  carpet
AMINI RUG COMPANY
We aim to educate you about the characteristics of Persian rugs on the basis of the geographic origin of the carpet, weaving quality, colour and design. This will empower you to make the right choice. We would like you to appreciate the quality, attributes and special features of this valuable product. A product that to many is not just a mere floor covering but a work of fine art.


Carpet Making
A carpet is made of three components. They are warp, weft and the pile. The carpets are made of natural fibres and could be wool, cotton or silk. The main raw material is pile yarn.

PILE YARN
Pile Yarn is the face of a carpet. Specifications of pile yarn are important factors determining carpet quality and value. Each factor may result in a different kind of carpet with its unique value and specifications. Examples are;

 1. Fineness   as  measured   by   thickness  and  length  of
     the fibre.
 2. Colour   including   the original  colour  and  classification
     of  dyestuff  and also system of dyeing process. There is
     a  major industry supplying  the yarn with the right colour
     to the carpet weavers.
 3. Spinning    system    that    affects  the orientation of  the
     yarn    and    the  feel   of  the  carpet  would  be  directly
     dependant   on  the  quality  of   the   fibre.  Examples of
     spinning   include  hand  spun,  semi  worsted  or woolen
     system   of spinning. Hand spun yarns may contribute to
     the   value  of  the  carpet that is a  handicraft.  There are
     professional groups specialized in spinning for the carpet
     industry.

WARP AND WEFT
Warp and weft are foundations of a carpet and can be either
wool,  cotton  or  silk. Warp  and weft quality is also crucial
to  the  carpet  industry.  Normally,  specifications  of these
two  yarns  are also important in determining carpet quality.

Designers
One of the main features of Persian carpet is its design and
may comprise the following types:

TRADITIONAL
This type is dependant on the geography, weavers of each
region follow the specific design of the region.
This is reflective of the tribe or village history.
Although,  the  designs  vary  from  one carpet to the next,
they  remain  distinctively  similar  in  their  overall  design
features. An  example of that is a Turkman rug. Designers
are  often members  of  the  tribe or village who build on or
modify  the  existing  design  they inherited over centuries.

ARTISTIC
This is the type created by artists. They are designed to portray beauty, emotions, a particular landscape or history.

  
About Carpets